Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunpark Wake Cable opening

On Saturday 5th of May was official opening of Sunpark Wake Cable in St. Petersburg!
I went to watch and shoot photos only; I will go to Turkey Hip-Notics 6th of May and my stuff are already packed. Also this cold water and weather didn't tempt me.
When I was driving to the park was raining and temperature +9°C, but then sun came and made everybody happy.)) We measured also temperature of water and it was also +9°C.)))
There were a few guys riding and a lot of respect to them!
2 kickers
Step up rail by Sergey Morovshik!
...and yes frame will be covered!

At the moment there is not more obstacles, but Soon there is!
The most of the Unit obstacle parts are waiting already in the water to put them together and to right places.
I'll not tell what all kind of obstacles there will be... go to check... or find out later from my blog, I will make photo tour when these are installed.
.
.

... and then little bit fashion review of this spring!)))
Some really stylish people came to watch opening!
9+ points (very good harmony and jeans are working well in this kind of happening)
9 points (black and white are working always)
7 points (these sneakers don't work with camo pants))))DD
8 points (cool sportman look works in this kind of happening))))
8 points (Curt Cobain look works as well sometimes)
10 points goes to Sergey (totally right choice to this happening)))DD



No comments:

Post a Comment